Milestones & achievements
- Conducted a successful market research trip to Colorado.
- Massachusetts registration of Café Vert, LLC.
- Created a new website. (Additional content to come).
- Joined the Easthampton Chamber of Commerce.
- Tentative location identified, compliant with all draft recreational marijuana zoning regulations.
- Secured early seed funding.
- Testified before the Cannabis Control Commission at invited stakeholders hearing.
- Had ongoing discussions with vendors for food, cannabis programming, and cannabis supply chain. Early partnerships in progress.
- Attended and testified at Easthampton Planning Board meetings regarding recreational marijuana zoning, from Aug 2018 through present. Easthampton Planning Board passed a draft recreational marijuana zoning ordinance on December 4, 2017.
- Early permitting and outreach meetings with municipal and other local stakeholders.
- Secure location.
- Secure all necessary permits and licenses to open Café Vert coffeehouse.
- Open to public (anticipated Spring/Summer 2018).
- Secure recreational marijuana retail and social consumption licenses.
- Secure recreational marijuana partnerships with vendors, distributors, and ancillary service providers.
- Recreational marijuana retail sales commence.
- Legal authorization for adult social consumption of recreational marijuana.