Milestones & achievements
- Conducted a successful market research trip to Colorado.
- Massachusetts registration of Café Vert, LLC.
- Created a new website. (Additional content to come).
- Joined the Easthampton Chamber of Commerce.
- Tentative location identified, compliant with all draft recreational marijuana zoning regulations.
- Secured early seed funding.
- Testified before the Cannabis Control Commission (Oct 2017, Feb 2018).
- Early relationships and partnerships formed for local food vendors, cannabis programming, and cannabis supply chain.
- Testified at and attended all Easthampton recreational marijuana zoning ordinance meetings (Planning Board and City Council), from Aug 2017 through present. Easthampton Planning Board passed a draft recreational marijuana zoning ordinance on December 4, 2017.
- Early permitting and outreach meetings with municipal and other local stakeholders.
- Location secured.
- Secure recreational marijuana license(s).
- Secure all necessary permits and licenses to open Café Vert coffeehouse.
- Open to public (anticipated Fall 2018/Winter 2019).
- Secure recreational marijuana partnerships with vendors, distributors, and ancillary service providers.
- Recreational marijuana retail sales commence.